MAN Clout Reviews
Creatine powders are designed to be stacked with other ingredients to maximize their effectiveness. The makers of MAN Clout have combined creatine with a variety of ingredients that are supposed to enhance the benefits of this key ingredient.
As a result, your workout performance, body composition, and muscle strength should all be improved.
Ingredients in MAN Clout
The main ingredients in MAN Clout are Orotine, Beta Alanine, and L-Carnitine.
Orotine is a patented ingredient that is made from a ratio of 3:1 Creatine and Orotic Acid.
Creatine replenishes ATP stores in your muscles. This is a substance that gives your muscle cells more energy. Creatine also elevates muscle phosphocreatine levels which enhances muscle function. Orotic Acid improves your performance, increases muscle Uridine levels, and helps creatine to be transported and absorbed faster. Both of these ingredients are used in their clinically proven amounts.
MAN Clout uses Beta Alanine because it is one of the best ingredients that a creatine powder can use. Beta Alanine has been used for years because it increases muscle endurance. When this ingredient is added to your workout, you should be able to pump more iron for longer amounts of time without getting overly fatigued. Your muscle recovery time should be shortened too.
L-Carnitine enhances the benefits of the other main ingredients, but it has its own benefits too. There is some evidence which suggests that L-Carnitine may improve mood, overall well-being, and neuro-functioning.
The Pros of MAN Clout
• The complete ingredient list, with ingredient amounts, is available online.
• All the main ingredients in MAN Clout are being used in effective doses.
• If you purchase MAN Clout for the retail price ($68.95), it is not very affordable. Fortunately, many online retailers offer it for lower prices. The lowest being $39.95.
The Cons of MAN Clout
• The formula of MAN Clout does use fillers, artificial flavors, and artificial colors.
• From the official website, it doesn’t look like the manufacturer offers a money back guarantee. If there is one, it is hard to find and is not openly advertised. So if you try MAN Clout and don’t like it, you probably won’t be able to get a refund.
• There aren’t very many customer reviews of MAN Clout online. The reviews that can be found are most positive; but since they are few in number they don’t accurately portray what most users think of this product.
MAN Clout has some good ingredients in its formula. It also has clinically research and powerful doses to back this formula up. If you were to use the product, chances are good that you could experience many of the benefits that MAN Clout is supposed to provide.
However, we don’t recommend that you try MAN Clout. We would like to see fewer fillers in the formula and more customer reviews. Most importantly though, we would like the product to come with a money back guarantee so you can try it risk free.
We recommend that you try a top-rated creatine powder instead of MAN Clout. They all have powerful formulas, positive customer feedback, and money back guarantees. Most of them are affordable too.