SciVation Novem Reviews
You might already be aware that most creatine powders don’t work. But what you may not know is why. The answer is simple: they don’t use the right ingredients.
SciVation Novem was formulated with ingredients that should allow you to build bigger muscles, have more focus, and prevent muscle breakdown. But does this creatine powder actually work?
What is in SciVation Novem?
The ingredients of SciVation Novem come in three proprietary blends:
Muscle Power Blend – 6000 mg
• Creatine Monohydrate – Increases muscular energy levels. As a result, your muscles will have more strength and endurance so you’ll be able to lift more and workout for longer. This translates to bigger muscles gains and better workout performance.
• L-Taurine – Supposed to improve mental focus and physical performance, but there is insufficient evidence to support these claims.
• Beta-Alanine – Gives your muscle increased endurance. It also helps them rebuild and recover faster so you experience less soreness and better workouts.
Mental & Physical Energy Blend – 1437 mg
• Tyrosine – Should improve alertness.
• Caffeine – Increases energy levels and enhances focus.
Muscle Protector Blend – 692 mg
• Cysteine – Has many benefits, but none of them seem to be directly related to protecting muscles.
• Vitamin C – We are not entirely sure why the makers of SciVation Novem use Vitamin C in this blend. There’s no doubt that the ingredient has many benefits, but there is no research which shows that it prevents muscle breakdown.
• Vitamin E – According to one study, Vitamin E may help to reduce muscle soreness.
• ALA – When combined with creatine monohydrate, this substance enhances your body’s ability to absorb and process glucose.
Does SciVation Novem Work?
Chances are good that some of the key ingredients in SciVation Novem will be effective. But then there are some ingredients that may not be effective at all. For example, this product may help you build muscle, but it doesn’t have the right ingredients to help you maintain muscle.
SciVation Novem could cause side effects. This is partly due to the ingredients it uses and partly due to the high doses. Creatine monohydrate is known for causing bloating and water retention. Your body may experience some additional side effects while it adjusts to this product.
Cost & Guarantee
The price for 40 servings of SciVation Novem ranges from $28.99 to $49.99.
You can purchase SciVation Novem from a variety of online retailers. Usually we recommend buying a product from the official retailer because they accept returns or offer money back guarantees. The official site of SciVation Novem refers you to their terms & conditions page to get information on their return policy. But once you’re on that page, nothing is mentioned about returns or money back guarantees.
We have mixed feeling about SciVation Novem. Its formula is lacking in some areas, but it has also received some positive ratings from customers.
Ultimately, we don’t recommend that you try it because it does not have the best ingredients; may cause side effects; does not have a money back guarantee; and there are several better creatine powders available.