Universal Lava Reviews
Not everyone is born with the ability to build huge muscles. That’s why creatine powders like Universal Lava are so popular.
Universal Lava has been specifically formulated to make it easier for you to build muscle and maintain it. If the formulation is correct, Universal Lava should help you finally get the results you’re looking for from your gym time.
Ingredients in Universal Lava
Like most creatine powders, Universal Lava has vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and niacin. But the key ingredients are listed below these on the label. They are creatine monohydrate, glutamine, taurine, and chromium.
Creatine monohydrate is a natural form of the substance that is produced by your pancreas and livers. Its purpose is to be absorbed by your muscles and converted into energy. The result for you is more strength, stamina, and faster muscles gains.
Glutamine prevents muscle breakdown. This is an ingredient that you definitely need to have if you want to maintain your muscle mass. Glutamine gets depleted during exercise and your body doesn’t replenish the stores very quickly. Universal Lava takes care of this by including a potent dose of Glutamine in its formula.
Taurine may improve your focus and athletic performance. Chromium is an important mineral that makes it easier for you to optimize your body composition.
The Pros of Universal Lava
• We can see the complete ingredient listing—including ingredient amounts—of Universal Lava. This increases our trust in the manufacturer, because they aren’t trying to hide anything. It also makes it easier for us to know if the creatine powder will be effective or not.
• Universal Lava uses doses that should be effective.
• Universal Lava is affordable. The lowest price for 1.85 lbs. is $18.79; and the lowest price for 2.75 lbs. is $25.99.
The Cons of Universal Lava
• Out of all forms of creatine, creatine monohydrate is the most likely to cause side effects, because it gets absorbed the slowest. When you take Universal Lava, you may experience bloating, water retention, and other creatine-related side effects.
• You may not be able to try Universal Lava risk free. We searched for the official website to see if it offers a money back guarantee, but neither the site nor a guarantee could be found. Chances are low that an unofficial retailer will offer a money back guarantee.
• Universal Lava has received a positive rating from consumers; unfortunately, these ratings came from less than 15 customer reviews. This number is hardly large enough to portray an accurate rating of the product.
Universal Lava has some ingredients that can improve your workout performance. It also has powerful doses of these ingredients. However, the formula of Universal Lava is lacking in a couple areas. First, it could cause side effects. Second, creatine monohydrate is not as effective when it is used alone. Yes, Universal Lava has more ingredients than just creatine, but it might need more.
We do not recommend that you try Universal Lava because we aren’t completely sure that it is one of the best creatine powders. Since you may not find a money back guarantee, you’d be using this product at your own risk.